Certificate II in EAL (Access) 22251VIC
(CRICOS Course Code : 084242J)
Once a student has completed Certificate II in EAL they can further enrol in,
- 22253VIC Certificate III in EAL (Access)
- 22254VIC Certificate III in EAL (Employment)
- 22255VIC Certificate III in EAL (further Study)
Other pathways could include further training, employment or voluntary work.
Upon successful completion of this qualifacation, students will be able to:
- Develop a learning plan and portfolio with guidance.
- Use Listening, Speaking, Reading and Writing skills to
- Participate in simple exchanges including conversations and transactions.
- Give and respond to simple information and directions.
- Read and write short simple personal communications and transactional texts.
- Read and write simple instructional and informational texts.
Upon successful completion of units listed below, students are eligible for the award of Certificate II in EAL (Access)
|CODE||TITLE OF UNIT|
|VU21297||Develop and Document a learning plan and portfolio with guidance|
|VU21456||Participate in simple conversations and transactions|
|VU21457||Give and respond to simple verbal information and directions|
|VU21458||Read and write simple personal communications and transactional texts|
|VU21459||Read and write simple instructional and informational texts|
|VU21444||Identify Australian leisure activities|
|VU21462||Explore community options|
|VU21463||Explore transport options|
How long is the course?
Full time: 24 weeks (including 4 weeks holiday).