Certificate III in EAL (Access) 22253VIC
(CRICOS Course Code : 084243G)
Once a student has completed Certificate III in EAL Access they can further enrol in;
- 22258VIC Certificate IV in EAL (Further Study)
Other pathways could include further training, employment or voluntary work.
In this class students will:
- Improve speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Gain a better understanding of grammar
- Improve vocabulary and pronunciation
- Practise internet and email skills
- Learn about aspects of Australian life and culture
- Participate discussions about current issues
Student will be eligible for the award of Certificate III in EAL Access, upon successfully complete all units shown below:
|CODE||TITLE OF UNIT|
|VU21323||Develop and document a learning plan and portfolio|
|VU21465||Engage in casual conversation and straightforward transactions|
|VU21466||Give and respond to a range of straightforward information and instructions|
|VU21467||Read and write routine communications and transactional texts.|
|VU21468||Read and write straightforward informational and instructional texts|
|VU21464||Examine current Issues|
|VU21470||Investigate issues in the Australian environment|
|VU21472||Investigate features of the education system|
How long is the course?
Full time: 24 weeks (including 4 weeks holiday).